Friday, June 15, 2012

So Thankful

The first week after a baby is born is TOUGH.  Seriously, not for the faint of heart.  Especially when it involves a 2 year old toddler who has had ALL of the attention of every family member for two years and now has to share that. 

We couldn't have made it through this week without the help of family and friends. 
Special shout out to Mimi for coming to help me through the long nights and early mornings and keeping my house spotless at the same time.  I appreciate it more than you know!!

Thank you to Meggie, Papa and Cory for taking such good care of Ben over last weekend and coming to visit him this week. 

Thank you to Dana for bringing me an awesome dinner.  It was so yummy!!

And thank you to all of those family members and friends who I will call on in the future to "stop by" after work and then put you to work with one of my children!

I can't believe we have children.  Plural.  More than one.  The boys.  It's beyond so crazy and amazing at the same time.  We are truly blessed.  And tired.  ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment