Monday, March 12, 2012

The Next Chapter

Tomorrow is a big day in the Cali home.  Ben goes back to day care.  Can I get an AMEN?!  Although he won't be returning right away to the day care he knows and loves that he started as an infant, he will be going part time to another day care that I already know and love, my BFF, Chrissy.  And, although it's just a few mornings and one full day a week, I cannot express my gratitude to her enough.  She is giving me FREEDOM to be me again.  Not just mommy!  I'm hoping that it will be comforting to Ben to be with  her since he knows her and her home, and that it will bring Ben and I even closer.  Time apart tends to do that.  Plus, it will get him better prepared for the summer (hopefully) or fall (definitely) when he returns to his first day care - full time.
With that full time phrase in mind, tomorrow is also a big day for me.  I have two interview set up that I am hoping and praying go well.  I would love nothing more than to have a job lined up for the fall before baby #2 arrives in just 14 weeks.  EEK!
After my interview I have an entire afternoon to myself.  Ahhhh....I think I shall take the dog on a walk and go to the gym.  Alone.  Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, shouldn't there be a picture of Ben with this post? :)

    ReplyDelete