Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Boys will be boys

Back to normal this week.  The boys are back at day care and Chris and I are both at work.  No one is traveling and the weather is holding up.  It's getting dark at 5pm, but I'll take what I can get.

Ben and Tommy are both growing like weeds and changing every day.  I am constantly amazed at how sharp and perceptive Ben is.  He hears everything and can recall information amazingly well for a 2 1/2 year old (I think...).  Tommy is Mr. Smiles most days.  He is a great sleeper and he is very chilled out for the most part.  He adores his big brother Ben, and laughs as just about everything Ben does.  What more could a mom ask for?!

Post haircut ride on the motorcycle

This is where I found Ben after he shouted, "Mama, come find me!"

Cutest Martin Sexton fan ever!

Big boy!  Tommy sitting in his high chair for the first time (5 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment