Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am huge but Ben is king

33 weeks today and I feel ready to GO!  Meaning, I feel super pregnant and starting to become uncomfortable, not meaning that I have anything ready to go for this baby.  The crib is on back order, we don't have newborn diapers, I still have to wash a lot of baby clothes, etc.  BUT, that would all work itself out anyway.  Mama is ready to not be pregnant anymore!  Plus, I am very excited about having a new baby in the house!!  I really just can't wait to meet him or her.  My guess is that it's going to be a May baby, but Chris still is aiming for June.  Only time will tell.



As far as the rest of our world goes, Ben still reigns supreme as the king of the house.  Our schedules revolve around his eating and napping and our regular trips to the playground and park never seem to get boring for him even though I am totally. done. with. the. playground.!!!!  I'm trying to just stay in the moment and enjoy my last month alone with Ben.  Pretty soon he'll be a big brother and he'll never even remember these days.  He's going to be great.  : )


No comments:

Post a Comment